------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- This website was created: 12/17/2010 *Updates are frequent! Check out our "Updates" tab for more info.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SAD SURPRISE!

The guild has been successfully sold for 8million coins. Joe and I have been working hard to obtain our college degrees. We are at our busiest moment right now and we do not have time to manage any of our MMO guilds. If you would like to continue to speak to Joe or I, please head over to Tremulous.net, and download Tremulous. It's free, It's fun, and It's a FFS. {Join Server "X" and you might just pass by our user name "wisp"} -- DO TO SPACETIME STUDIOS' Terms of Service I am not allowed to sell my Pocket Legend account, but it didn't say anything about selling guilds. 

- The guild has been sold to player "COOKIES" 

- Guild donations are still being held by Joe and I, we might give members 50% of their donations back the next time we get on,

- COOKIES already payed me 8 MILLION COINS

- The guild name is changing to "Gods of Alterra"

- If you are the first to see our character "Estraz" next time we get on, be the first to shout "HALF A MILLION" to us, and Joe or I will give you 500k gold. 

OUR FINAL GOOD BYE!

"We would like to thank everyone who has given our guild a try, and we share full respect with high ranks and members that have stayed with us since the start of the guild on 12/07/2010. We are so sorry we have to leave everyone under this convenience, but It's for the best of our futures. The guild was getting good, but after the 8 million gold COOKIES offered us and all the homework that was piling on us, we couldn't resist. We will no longer be using the SPACETIME STUDIOS forums, guild forums, guild website, trophy website, and worst of all, you will rarely see our character ESTRAZ on pocket legends anymore. All guild websites / guild forums / guild plans / guild events / 50% guild secrets / membership portfolios, have been transferred to player "COOKIES". If you want to speak to Joe or I please post your comments on this post, and we will leave a comment for you. Joe and I loose total guild administration power on 3/25/2011. Good luck everyone with the guild, and I hope COOKIES treat you well."

Love,
  Teana



12 comments:

  1. Since you are stacked up with homework, you might not have received my forum message to you, I'm quitting. I think it was about a week ago. I can't check if my name is still on the member's list because it won't load.
    Had a great time,
    -Survivorfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remove me from guild list please because I voted cookies out an I am not going to be under his leadership you were silly to sell the guild and you should have given the guild to derekill as he is highest and one of the most trustworthy members so cookies can shove my old guild registration into his month and chew on it like the goat he is (I just made that up) I will Join Fatpigwarrior guild now and I am disgusted thy you would sell this guild. That's just sad especially since you don't play anymore the gold is a waste and you didn't think of the members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you you guys had a great time in my guild. I couldn't give the guild to derekil his account was banned or something, I did try giving it to derekil first. I couldn't resist COOKIES' crazy 8 million gold offer. It's so much gold. COOKIES does own this site right now. Don't worry donors, you will get back at least 50% of your donations back in the future. Or I might use it to start up the guild again, or buy back the guild from COOKIES. I still carry 100% of the guild donations and Lotto money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =((((( i had a great time playing with you guys. estraz- u were an amazing leader and friend. i cant belive u wont be on pocket legends any more=\. ill always remember the good times. and if hw start stacking come back on!!=) gonna miss u man

    -paaahud/roghog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I dont know if I should stay ill see how he is for a week if he stinks then im gone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised COOKIES hasn't done anything yet. I think he's trying to figure out how the website works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn ill miss the guild

    Shazoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is sad reminds me of my everquest days when. Eq 2 came out and all my friends moved on. Razerfinz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are hoping to get a masters degree in Entertainment Arts (animation & game design) so we can start our own gaming studio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you guys do manage to make your own gaming studio i want to be a part of it but idk how u will contact meh. im gonna miss u guys

    -paaahud/roghog

    ReplyDelete
  11. cant wait to play one of your games in the future :)

    Shazoo

    ReplyDelete